[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8128355/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/511513/custom-color/8cc642″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
#141 Is The KETO Diet Right For You?
In today’s episode, host Liz Nierzwicki discusses the ketogenic diet and a few misnomers that you absolutely need to know about before getting started in an unhealthy way.
- Is the keto diet the best for you?
- Do you have health issues?
- Do you have mental health concerns?
- Do you have kidney or thyroid issues?
- What is the best way to eat as an aging woman?
- Tune in to find out…
- Posted by Christi Mcilwain
- On January 4, 2019
- 0 Comment