No previous yoga experience needed. Liz Nierzwicki’s scientifically-proven and globally-recognized Pain Free Golf Game (PFGG) program offers a unique and proprietary yoga methodology that fuses the science of body biomechanics with mind/body conditioning, to drive immediate improvements in body mobility, ease of motion and powerful performance right from the first tee. Pain Free Golf Game delivers results for golf enthusiasts and golf professionals of every age and at every level.
Pain Free Golf Game Proprietary Methodology
At the most basic level, golf and yoga are the same – the intentional and dynamic movement of the body in three planes of motion – the frontal plane (side to side), the sagittal plane (flexion & extension front to back), and the transverse plane (rotation). Pain Free Golf Game instructs and trains golfers on the biomechanics of the body specifically targeting pelvis, hips, core and low back mobility. You’ll have a set daily protocol to follow that will teach you exactly what to do daily to master the perfect swing and what to do shall you come up with any tightness, pain, or tension anytime from the 1st tee to the 18th or when you’re off the green out and about in your daily life.
PFGG focuses on:
- Achieving body symmetry, balance, and alignment through targeted moves to strengthen and stretch core regions of the golfers body
- Visualization techniques to cultivate your perfect body AND the perfect golf game.
- Breathing techniques to achieve focus and relaxation in the body
- Moves that will increase power in the swing.
- Yoga sessions to increase flexibility
- Core development moves to improve mobility, strength, and power.
For all golfers, at all levels of ability, PFGG elevates your game to go the extra distance on and off the green
- PFGG improves performance beyond golf lessons/instruction.
- PFGG enables golfers to play their best game, right from the first tee.
- PFGG extends the body’s ability to play, minimizing discomforts and risk of injury.
- PFGG improves the body’s mobility, allowing golfers to play better, longer, with more confidence and increased enjoyment.